- Passbask is an international trans-border pass with which you can travel to Baiona on Euskotren and SNCF, on a single ticket within the time limit of the said ticket.
- Passbask provides access to the Lasarte-Oria and Baiona stations. You must change trains at Hendaye between the Euskotren and SNCF lines (on all 2nd class trains, including the TGV, except the “Palome Bleue”).
- Fees: Adults: €12 / Children under 12 years of age: €8. On SNCF, children under the age of 4 can travel for free and, on Euskotren children under the age of 6 travel for free.
- Validation: tickets bought from Euskotren must be validated to travel on SNCF trains (passengers must show their ticket to SNCF staff when requested).
- Points of Sale: All stations between Lasarte-Oria and Hendaye. See Map. Not sold from automatic ticket vending machines.