Basque Railway Museum: steam trains until november
The Basque Railway Museum operated by Euskotren, a publicly-run company of the Basque Government, will run four steam trains next weekend. Those service are part of its regular season, which include journeys on classic trains every Saturday and Sunday until November. The steam locomotives will depart from the Museum (Azpeitia) to Lasao at the following times:
• Saturdays: 12:00 noon and 17:30 hours.
• Sundays: 12:00 noon.
Information for the general public
- Address: calle Julián Elorza, 8 (20730 AZPEITIA-GIPUZKOA).
- Information hotline: 943 15 06 77.
- Fax: 943 15 07 46.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Website: www.euskotren.eus